The fascination with nature resulted in a specialized nursery, where we produce about 7 million rooted cuttings of deciduous and coniferous plants in nearly 700 varieties every year. Initially, at the beginning of his work, Kees was producing bigger plants in containers and in the open field, but more than 30 years ago he decided to specialize.
What makes Heco special:
When you order plants from Heco, you benefit from decades of our experience. The seedlings you buy:
- They come from their own mother plants with a guaranteed purity of the variety.
- They have a strong and extensive root system that facilitates rooting in a larger container.
- They are well-formed and well-branched because we trim them regularly to obtain consistent quality.
- They are healthy and pest free. The nursery staff and external advisers monitor the health of young plants on an ongoing basis and do everything to let production go smoothly. If there is such a need, we use biological plant protection products because we respect nature, plants, and our employees.
- They are professionally and safely packed and delivered on time.
Every year, we provide our customers, nurserymen in Europe and out of Europe, with approximately 7 million rooted cuttings. In addition to our standard offer, which includes nearly 700 varieties, we also carry out special orders:
• If we know how to do it well and efficiently, without unnecessary risk, we produce larger batches of seedlings for individual orders.
• We propagate new varieties and in this way, we help breeders to spread their plants.
Have a look at the list of available plantsAssortment
The latest stock list and orders fulfillment
We publish a new offer at the turn of July and August, orders (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) we accept already in June and July. We send seedlings mainly from mid-March to mid-July, but in fact, we send the plants all year round. If nature allows us, we adjust the date of plant delivery to the customer of the need.
Download the latest stock listOffer
Nature creates new varieties, but needs our support to preserve and spread them. At Heco, we feel honored to be involved in this process. Every year, we breed new plants and introduce interesting and unique varieties grown by our fellow nurserymen around the world.
Check the noveltiesnovelties